Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'm new here.

Well, this is the first time I've really tried to "blog" about my life, I'm not really sure how to do it, but I'll figure it out.

So anyways, I'm pretty much going to be talking about a few subjects that I'm interested enough in to share with you.

Here they are;

Running. Specifically, how I'm starting an odyssey into barefoot/minimalist running.

Music. I'll post some links to things I enjoy, I have a pretty eclectic taste so I'll try and keep it fresh.

Religion. Now don't let that scare you off, I'm not specifically religious myself, I'm just trying to find some truth, now most of what I'm interested in are traditional Native American beliefs and Far Eastern thoughts.

I suppose my reason for doing this is motivation. I can talk about running, but more importantly I can talk about MY running, with people watching I can't slack off as much as I'd like to.
I'll need to keep on top of fresh beats for you guys, I tend to get into ruts, let's hope this helps.
And, this will give me a medium to share my thoughts and personal discoveries with the world.

Welp, here goes.

1 comment: