Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I've Laid My Burden Down

Well today has had some ups and downs. Overall I guess I'm not real stoked about this whole running situation. Let's be honest, I love running. But it's pretty hard for me to stay positive about it. I've ran, maybe 10 miles this week total, not even a lot and my shin splints are just killing me. Now this might not seem like a big deal, but it's stopping me from enjoying something I love doing, and that's how it's always been for me. Tomorrow I'm gonna run in my jingas, maybe taking a day off from fighting my gigantic nikes will feel a little better. I pretty much feel like a bitch though, my friend has osteonecrosis in his knees and here I am complaining about my shins hurting, that's pretty dumb.

I hope I can make running not hurt, Barbero seems to think I should be fast in track, maybe if I could make it through runs alright I could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment