Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Throw Rocks At Waterfalls.

I've come up with some rules for life.

1- When in a group discussion, if you don't know something is right, don't act like it is.

2- When in group discussion, don't interrupt anybody then apologize and offer for them to continue, you're not sorry and you know it.

3- When in group discussion, know when you've said more than enough.

4- Try to be nice to everybody.

5- Don't take yourself too seriously.

If people in my English class followed these rules I'd be a much happier guy.

Also, I got pulled over yesterday for absolutely no reason. Like, no joke, the cop pulls me over for driving safely... this is what we pay them for apparently..

It's because this old thing is loud I think.



Also, here's more good music. I like sharing good music.









No comments:

Post a Comment