Friday, February 4, 2011

Ghost Chants

Someday I'll go and see the world. I want to stay in a log cabin. I want to swim in a sea. I want to extend my arms and embrace everything this earth has to offer.

I want to write a book, but I can't write fiction. Fiction is inherently non-truth. I couldn't write non-truth and share it with people. I think I could make short stories; short stories about animals. Stories about animals don't have to be perfectly true to history, but they can be realistic. Animal activities are very varied, and can have a lot of meaning behind them.

If I ever get a notebook I'm gonna start writing in it. I'm internetting for one right now, I'm not sure what I want yet.

I ended up odering this:

http://www.moleskine.com/catalogue/classic/soft/ruled_soft_notebook__extra_large.php

No comments:

Post a Comment